Well the new blog train is released later today but I am afraid you will have to wait until later in the day for my part. I have had to unexpectedly work all weekend and am off out to a client's very soon. I am sorry but I just will not have time to post my part until later this afternoon/early evening depending on how long I am out. You wouldn't have thought an accountant who mainly prepares tax returns and accounts could have sudden emergencies like this, would you? I bet you never realised accountancy could be so exciting!!!

To follow the next step in the ADSD blog train, please visit our central hub for the complete list of stops:

http://adsdesigners.com/adsdblogtrain.htm

Have fun on the train and I will be back later! Oh, and I will also check out the tulip download to see what is wrong with it :)




0 comments: