I'm having a slightly less stressful week, this week and am catching up on various jobs, as well as trying to clear some of the paperwork in my office. I don't know about you, but I absolutely hate filing, it is the one thing I leave for ages and ages until I have mountains to do. I keep trying to persuade my children to help out, but they know me too well! If I'm trying to get them to do a job in my office, it will usually (in their opinion) be boring, and the pay is nowhere near enough! It's beginning to look like I might have to do this mountain of filing all by myself, sigh!

However, on a brighter note, I have used my part in this month's ADSD blog train to make a desktop for June and here it is:


I used the pupcats font and a ribbon template from Royanna Fritschmann plus the flowers, frame and papers from my kit.

If you would like to download it, then here it is:

Desktop 1280 x 1024

Desktop 1024 x 768

Desktop 800 x 600

I'm off to do some accounts for a card shop now (I lead such an exciting life!). Hope you have a lovely day!

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous said...

    Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Uncategorized post on Jun. 04, 2009. Thanks again.  

  2. Anonymous said...

    Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 05 Jun [LA 12:13am, NY 02:13am, UK 07:13am, OZ 05:13pm] ).