....the size of the naan bread at the Indian restaurant last night! It was hubbie's 50th birthday last weekend, so last night, our eldest son and his girlfriend took us out for a curry to celebrate. We went to this amazing restaurant in Birmingham, possibly the curry capital of the UK. The curry was scrumptious, and the naan bread to die for! We actually only went for the medium naan breads, which were probably 18 inches in diameter (we shared a couple between us), but the large ones...well, they had to be carried on two plates/baskets and they must have been 3 feet across! I mean, just what size of cooker do they have to be able to make those?!!! The large naan bread was as big as the table!

I must say, though, that they must have been the best naan bread ever, so if you fancy a try, nip over to the Punjab Paradise on Ladywood Road. I would definitely recommend it.

I've been trying to catch up on various things this week without much luck. Have you ever had those occasions when no matter what you do or how hard you try, you end up getting nowhere fast? I'm trying to get my son to finish off my new website so I can start designing in earnest but I also need to get more kits, etc made beforehand. Then I need to make some reward tags for a group I am in, plus I have been asked to write another tutorial for Bellascraps and am tracking my brains to come up with a useful one. Plus there is the never ending pile of work, always something to be thankful for when you are self employed though!

I did manage to upload some papers to 4shared though:




I tweaked the gingham overlay I have made and made the squares slightly smaller. Let me know what you think and you can download it by clicking here.

I'm off now to try and do some paint pages in photoshop. I am convinced a can get a realistic paint effect and am determined to find out how to do this!


1 comments:

  1. Gary Vacuum Repair said...

    Appreciate your blog poost